Reservation conditions for Petit Natura
Petit Natura is a naturist resort located in San Agustin in Gran Canaria.
The reservation and cancellation conditions can be found in the booking conditions. In addition, here you can also find the Covid-19 measures regarding to reservations.
By completing the reservation, you agree to the general terms and conditions and the reservation conditions.
1.1 Check-in & check-out times
You can check in from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
You must check out before 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
If you arrive between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. outside reception opening times, your room can only be booked in combination with an airport transfer. The driver will then give you the keys.
1.2 Room preference
We will always take care of your special inquiries and / or requests. However, a request is not a guarantee, this always depends on the availability of the room. We never give a guarantee in advance for special room numbers.
1.3 Minimum age
Petit Natura is only accessible to adults. The minimum age for guests is 18 years. Children and young people under the age of 18 are not permitted.
2. Booking conditions
2.1 Flex Rate Reservation
In order to book, we need a valid credit card number with a valid expiry date. At the time of booking we require a deposit of 30% of the total cost. The remaining amount will be billed automatically six weeks prior to the arrival day. If the arrival date is within 6 weeks of booking, the full amount will be billed immediately.
Would you like to change the arrival date of a Flex Rate reservation?
This is possible, taking the availability into account.
- In the case of a reservation with an arrival more than 6 weeks in the future, the administrative costs for changes are € 59.
- If a reservation is made less than 6 weeks before arrival, this is considered a cancellation and will be treated in accordance with the cancellation policy.
2.2 Non-Refundable Reservation
If you choose the non-refundable rate, 100% of the total reservation will be charged after booking. If the credit card is declined, you will be emailed to contact the hotel / resort to provide a valid credit card. If no response is received, the reservation will be automatically canceled after 25 hours.
3. Cancellation policy
3.1 Flex rate
If you wish to cancel your accommodation that was booked with a Flex fare, the following conditions apply:
- If you cancel more than 30 days before arrival, only the deposit will be charged.
- If you cancel between 30 and 22 days before arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
- If you cancel between 21 and 16 days before arrival, 75% of the total booking will be charged.
- If you cancel between 15 and 0 days before arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged
- In the event of a no-show, 100% of the entire booking will be charged.
3.2 Non-Refundable Rate
A cancellation or change is not possible when booking with the non-refundable price. A 100% deposit is required with the credit card you provided. You are not eligible for a refund, if you cancel or change a booking at the non-refundable rate.
3.3 General information about every reservation
An exception to the cancellation conditions is not possible. We recommend to take out a travel insurance that also covers natural disasters, transportation strikes, etc.
Once you have made a booking there is no (legal) cooling off period and you can no longer cancel or change free of charge because you are making a definitive agreement.
Note: In the event that the hotel / resort has to cancel your booking for reasons of force majeure, provided that the circumstances are beyond the control of the hotel / resort, are unusual or unpredictable and the consequences of which could not be avoided despite the occurrence, we cannot assume any responsability.
With due care, the reservation will be canceled without the customer being entitled to any compensation. This case will always be communicated by email via our booking system, the same to be used to confirm the reservation.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: *
The confirmation of a reservation under the above conditions implies the acceptance of the preventive safety and hygiene measures that will be carried out in the facility, namely: measuring the temperature upon arrival at the facility; the obligation to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other guests and / or employees; the use of designated areas within the hotel complex; independent monitoring of hygiene measures such as hand washing and wearing a protective mask, the use of the common areas according to the capacity required by law.
These measures can be changed depending on the destination depending on different local, regional or state regulations.
Conditions: Corona voucher
The Corona voucher is valid and non-transferable for a future stay in the hotel / resort, depending on the availability of the hotel.
- With the code you can make 1 reservation.
- You must select the same room type for which you received this voucher.
- If the new reservation is more expensive than the value of the voucher, you will pay the difference in price.
- If booking your new vacation is cheaper, we will not refund the difference.
- A reservation with the Corona / Covid-19 voucher can no longer be canceled or changed.
- The Covid voucher is valid as described in the voucher.